PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 10 Client Billing Edition
Printer Admin Print Job Manager 10 is licensed per server. PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 10 can be installed on a single computer (or server) and you will be able to track and manage printing of all other computers (users). The license is perpetual (one-time fee for long-term use). PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 10 Client Billing Edition can manage and track the print jobs sent to the following types of printers:
1. The shared printers on the print server \\PrintServer\Printer,
2. The printers connected to the workstations locally via LPT1, USB or COM port,
3. The printers connected to the network directly via the TCP/IP port (The users send the print jobs to the printer directly via the IP address of the printer using the local TCP/IP port IP_xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, instead of to the shared printer on the print server),
4. The printers connected to the print-server device (not the print server computer e.g. HP JetDirect print server).
The price covers:
1, One PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 10 Client Billing Edition perpetual license (one-time fee for long-term use).
2, The following Free Add-on that are unlimited in use.
3, Free 12-month software maintenance and updates (e.g. 10.0.0.1 -> 10.0.0.x).
Number of users is determined by users who use the printer. The users are listed in PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager Preferences --> Users / Groups. The printers are listed in Preferences --> Printers -> List of Monitored Printers.
1. Allows users to enter or select a client billing code / project code from their workstations (Windows, Mac OSX / Classic, or Linux client) before the print jobs can be actually printed.
2. Allows users to confirm the print jobs or enter user ID and PIN from their workstations (Windows, Mac OSX / Classic, or Linux client) before the print jobs can be actually printed.
3. Allows users to check their remaining balances / quotas from their workstations.
4. Allows users to change PIN from their workstations.
5. Tracks the direct IP printers (Users send the print jobs to the printer directly via the IP address of the printer, instead of to the shared printer on the print-server computer),
6. Tracks the printers connected to a print-server device e.g. HP JetDirect (Users send the print jobs to the printer on the print-server device directly, instead of to the shared printer on the print-server computer \\Print Server\Printer).
Print Job Agent supports the following languages: English / Arabic / Chinese / Czech / Danish / Dutch / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian / Icelandic / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Spanish / Swedish / Turkish.
Optional Free Add-On Print Job Report generates 100 reports in any language for your print cost analysis and client billing.
Optional Free Add-On Remote Account Manager adds, deletes and edits users / shared # / client code / project code, updates account balance / quota / group / pin from any computer remotely.
Optional Free Add-On Print Job Web User creates an intranet website within your network that allows admin to view all print jobs, add / delete a user or update user account information (print quota, PIN, group, user status) through a web browser. It also allows users to view and export their printing history, check the amount of money in their printing accounts or change their pin through a web browser.
Optional Add-On Print Job Agent (Workstation Connected Printer Agent) is installed on Windows client computer to track it's locally attached printers via LPT1, USB or COM port.
For example, if you have 5 computers that have local USB printer attached, then 5 Workstation Connected Printer Agent (5 * $34) are required.
|1 - 50 agents||US$34.00 / agent|
|51 - 100 agents||US$33.00 / agent|
|101+ agents||US$32.00 / agent|
|unlimited agents||Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|