PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 11 Premium Edition
Printer Admin Print Job Manager 11 is licensed per server. PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 11 can be installed on a single computer (or server) and you will be able to track and manage printing of all other computers (users). The license is perpetual (one-time fee for long-term use). PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 11 Premium Edition can manage and track the print jobs sent to the following types of printers:
1. The shared printers on the print server \\PrintServer\Printer
2. The printers connected to the workstations locally via LPT1, USB or COM port
3. The printers connected to the network directly via the TCP/IP port (The users send the print jobs to the printer directly via port IP_xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, instead of to the shared printer on the print server)
The price covers:
1. One PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager 11 Premium Edition perpetual license (one-time fee for long-term use).
2. The following Add-on that are unlimited in use.
3. 12-month software maintenance and updates (e.g. 126.96.36.199 -> 11.0.0.x).
Number of users is determined by users who use the printer. The users are listed in PrinterAdmin Print Job Manager Preferences --> Users / Groups. The printers are listed in Preferences --> Printers -> List of Monitored Printers.
* Price do not include taxes, where applicable.
Advanced Client Print Job Agent
1. Allows users to enter or select a client billing code / project code from their workstations (Windows, Mac OSX / Classic, or Linux client) before the print jobs can be actually printed.
2. Allows users to confirm the print jobs or enter user ID and PIN from their workstations (Windows, Mac OSX / Classic, or Linux client) before the print jobs can be actually printed.
3. Allows users to check their remaining balances / quotas from their workstations.
4. Allows users to change PIN from their workstations.
5. Tracks the direct IP printers (Users send the print jobs to the printer directly via the IP address of the printer, instead of to the shared printer on the print-server computer),
6. Track local USB printers.
Print Job Report generates 100 reports in any language for your print cost analysis and client billing.
Remote Account Manager adds, deletes and edits users / shared # / client code / project code, updates account balance / quota / group / pin from any computer remotely.
Print Job Web User creates an intranet website within your network that allows admin to view all print jobs, add / delete a user or update user account information (print quota, PIN, group, user status) through a web browser. It also allows users to view and export their printing history, check the amount of money in their printing accounts or change their pin through a web browser.